What to Pack to Vacation on Captiva Island, Florida
- Our easy-going, outdoor lifestyle translates to casual, informal attire, both day and night. Shorts and sandals are the norm.
- Plan for sunshine. Our winters are mild, with average daytime temperatures in the low 80s (28 °C) and dry, average temperature in the 50s at night (11 °C). Summer temperatures, ranging from the high 80s to 90s (32 °C), are tempered by cooling Gulf breezes and brief afternoon showers, followed by glorious sunsets.
- Pack hats to shade your face and head, shorts, swimsuits, sunglasses, cover-ups, a sundress or two, polo shirts and t-shirts. In addition to sunscreen, you may wish to have insect repellent spray.
- All linens, including beach towels, are provided at each of our properties.
Bali Hi Estate is equipped with beach chairs and loungers, pool and beach toys and market and beach umbrellas set up for you at the pool and on the beach.
Coquina cottage is equipped with beach chairs and loungers, beach umbrellas and beach toys.
Marina Villa 905 is equipped with beach chairs and beach towels. Pool loungers are provided by the Marina Villa Association and are available for your use.
- Hairdryers, laundry room, starter set (1 roll paper towels, 2 powder laundry soap, dish soap, dishwashing powder and sponge), pool and/or beach towels) all are ready for your arrival.
Bali Hi Estate comes with a DVD library