Captiva Island Groceries
Pre planning your Grocery Shopping – An option that many guests wished they had done prior to arrival.
Order groceries and libations in advance and have it delivered! Our Captiva’s concierge service can assist you in maximizing your vacation time.
Order your groceries online ahead of your arrival to the Island, and a bonded delivery person will stock the kitchen for $25.
**Our previous guests have used this service. Great compliments have been given to our staff. Robin Bennett has personally been on property with each and every delivery. Brian, Jerry’s representative, takes great care and pride in his work. **
- Island-Go-Fer Pick Up and Delivery Service, (239) 336-8322 they will pick up and deliver almost anything. For about $75, they will shop for your list at Publix, Albertson’s, Costco, and Sam’s Club or just about anywhere else. They will deliver your items to the house and put them away. This is a popular service and you must get on their schedule in advance. Ginny Huking, owner of Island-Go-Fer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bailey’s General Store, (239) 472-1516. Bailey’s is located at the corner of Tarpon Bay Rd and Periwinkle, Sanibel. Grocery, liquor, bakery, deli, hardware.
Beer and Wine
- Island Store – 11500 Andy Rosse Lane, Captiva 239-472-2374. This store is closest to the house. The selection and prices are what you would expect in a small convenience store. A small liquor store is located next door with all the essentials. If the store is closed, inquire at the Island Store, they will fulfill your needs.
- Santiva General Store, standard beer and wine selection.
- The Grog Shop, Sanibel, located in Bailey’s Shopping Center, next to the movie theatre. The Grog Shop probably has the largest wine selection on the islands. They carry liquor too.
- Total Wine & More located at 13711 S. Tamiami Trail (Route 41) in south Fort Myers carries more than 8,000 wines at a discount, along with 2,000 spirits and 1,000 beers.
The store also carries gourmet foods as well as high-end cigars. Open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday. For details, call (239) 432-0510
Turn left out of the driveway.
The Captiva Island Store 239-472-2374 is on Captiva Drive in Captiva Village. Turn left out of the driveway, at the stop sign it is directly in front of you on the left.
Turn right out of the driveway
Cross the Blind Pass Bridge you will find the Santiva General Store 239-472-5556
- The Bean in Sanibel on Periwinkle has a very nice selection of fresh ground coffee.
- Latte Da on Andy Rosse Lane, in Captiva Village.
- Starbucks outside of South Seas Island Resort gates in Chadwick’s Square.
You can reserve New York Times or a Wall Street Journal at the Island Store (239) 472-2374. Located on the corner of Captiva Drive and Andy Rosse Lane.
You can also go to the boxes at Blind Pass.
Off Island - For the Big Shopper in You
Information on any of these locations can be provided to you, send Our Captiva an email or give us a call.
- Costco-Cypress Lake Blvd and US 41
- Publix-Daniel’s Parkway/Summerlin Road/Gladiolus/McGregor by the causeway
- Sam’s Club
- Mario’s Market on US41-home style butcher
- Sweetbay on Gladiolus
- Fresh Market at Bell Tower
- Blue Pepper on College Parkway
- Target Greatland-Daniel’s Parkway and US41
- Wal-Mart—US41 and Six Mile Cypress